I am a qualified Holy fire 111 Reiki level 2 practitioner. Reiki is a form of alternative therapy commonly referred to as energy healing. It can aid relaxation, assist the body’s natural healing processes and develop emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. It is also said to induce deep relaxation, help people cope with difficulties, relieve emotional stress and improve overall wellbeing. Reiki is based on the understanding that disease and illness result from impaired natural flow of life energy. Reiki is designed to reinstate balance and the flow of energy through the body by channelling it through the hands of your reiki therapist. The aim of this is to enhance the body’s natural ability to heal.
If you’re looking for help in your recovery from injuries, illness, surgery, anxiety, trauma and feelings of worry or anything in between, I can help formulate an approach tailored to you and your needs.
Many clients also report that reiki is a great resource in preparation for stressful or nerve-wracking events such as exams, competitions or sporting events as well as a whole host of other things.
The reiki experience is different for everyone, so I can’t tell you exactly how you’ll feel during the session. However, many clients report feeling warm, a soothing sensation and even tingling. Your body can also twitch, laugh and maybe even cry, but these are perfectly typical responses that indicate your body is letting go of negative energy.
Holy Fire III Reiki
Holy Fire III Reiki is a new form of Reiki being introduced by the ICRT. It is both powerful and gentle. It heals through purification, healing, empowerment and guidance. Holy Fire III Reiki is a combination of traditional Usui Reiki and a contemporary evolution of Reiki.
Holy fire III Reiki energy is noticeably more refined and comes from a higher level of consciousness than any energy we have encountered before.
Holy Fire III Definition
The use of the word holy in the name Holy Fire III is not intended to have a religious meaning. The word holy has as its root meaning to be whole and complete and this is how it is used in Holy Fire III. Therefore, Holy Fire III is a spiritual energy that creates wholeness through purification, healing, empowerment and guidance. It can help heal past trauma’s and negative blockages and progress your life in a way that is beneficial to your higher self
Some of its attributes include:
- Work continuously even when not thinking about it and spontaneously heals issues as they come up.
- Always respects free will.
- Heals deeply and quickly without distress.
- Heals relationships and interactions with others.
- Releases and replaces worry with a sense of safety in a most pronounced way.
- Spontaneously provides guidance that is palatable for every level of life experience.
- Tends to develop all the personality traits that are healthy for a person to have such as love of self and others, kindness, patience, confidence, vitality, enthusiasm, optimism, trust, joy, peace and so forth.
- One of the more wonderful effects is a feeling of being loved. This is a deep and refined feeling that is very nurturing.
- Once received, it continues to develop itself to be more evolved and effective.
What will happen during my reiki session?
Reiki is usually performed on a client who is fully reclined comfortably on a massage table. It also may be performed on a client who is semi-reclined on a massage chair or recliner. If you have mobility or pain issues, please communicate these to me so I can make you your most comfortable for the session. During your reiki sessions you will be fully clothed, it is advisable to wear loose fitting comfortable clothes.
At your option. Reiki may be done with a light gentle pressure static touch or the Practitioner’s hands may be a few inches/centimetres above your body at the hand positions with no actual touch. There are standard hand placements beginning at your head or feet, avoiding all sensitive body parts. You can let me know prior to the session which you prefer, light touch or no touch.
At your first session you should plan to arrive 10-15 minutes early so I can go over the session, discuss your goals for the session, complete paperwork, etc. Session last around 45 to 60 minutes.
How many sessions a person may need is an individual choice. You will see for yourself how Reiki makes you feel, if it is relaxing, if you feel more clarity after the session. Many people, after trying one session, go on to purchase a series of sessions to progressively work on their current wellness goals, if you have an acute condition, you should seek medical advice. If you have a chronic or current issue, Reiki can be an excellent complement in your health or wellness plan. I will not give medical advice or diagnose.
How Can Reiki Help
Reiki can complement very effectively either conventional medicine or alternative therapies such as acupuncture, homeopathy or reflexology.
- Reiki gives you a feeling of deep relaxation;
- improves your sense of well-being, energy levels, sleep quality and memory;
- increases immune function;
- Helps with addiction
- lowers blood pressure and heart rate;
- has a positive effect on depression and anxiety;
- reduces pain and fatigue.
Due to the calming effect of Reiki, it can be supportive for women during their pregnancy and trying to conceive
- Reiki helps to restore hormonal balance;
- improves your digestive system;
- helps with migraines and headaches;
- improves skin conditions;
- improves chronic conditions.
- Help with limiting self-beliefs and blockages
- Help heal the body after trauma
You do not need necessary to be ill or to have any physical issues with your health to have a Reiki treatment. Hawayo Takata used to say that Reiki is an intelligent energy and it goes directly where it needed. That is why Reiki can help if you go through a difficult time in your life, feel under pressure at your job, go through separation, try to cope with grief or loss, or with other emotional issues bring a state of calm and healing to the mind, body and soul.